Monday, February 8, 2010

ABM*G made huge steps this weekend!!

So I just need to take a moment to celebrate my Etsy weekend! I was able to finally take some great pictures of my new pieces and have decided that I am going to add at least 1 piece each day for the next two weeks. Right as the Superbowl was starting, I listed a new amazing veil and promoted it during the game. To my absolute suprise and excitement, it sold by the end of the game!! I was just so excited that I forgot to look where I was going to be sending this veil until this morning. It is going to Australia!! ABM*G is officially INTERNATIONAL!! Celebration!! Look for new pieces each day for the next 2 weeks! Loves!

3 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!! Your work is lovely.

Unknown said...

McKenzie, that really is exciting news! I am just so excited for you!

Erica said...

congratulations on your sale! that veil is lovely!