Sunday, April 18, 2010

ABM*G is located in SLC now!

As many of you probably have noticed, the shop, blog, and everything in between has been ignored lately! Well it is because I moved to Salt Lake City, Utah! Moving is always such a hassle, but it is nice to finally be all settled in and I am finally learning how these darn roads work! I will be here for the summer, but will still continue to sell at Brittany Rae Boutique in Rexburg while I am located here. Also, BIG NEWS I have just teamed up with Sassarella Boutique and will soon start selling items on there as well! I have just started creating items for that boutique and they will be available very soon! Tomorrow, there will be an Artistry By McKenzie*G giveaway hosted by Mommy's Memorandum. I am giving away a very cute, super original one of a kind headband! I will post the link for that tomorrow, but make sure to enter in for that! If anyone knows of a fun boutique that would like selling my items here in Salt Lake City, please email me and I will look into that as well! I will be selling at the Rexburg and Idaho Falls Farmer's Markets this summer after I move back to Idaho too! I have a pretty busy summer as you can tell! But there are so many fun things to come! Keep your eyes peeled for all of it!

No comments: