Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Artistry sale at Brittany Rae and a bittersweet goodbye

There will be a St. Patrick's Day sale at Brittany Rae Boutique in Rexburg March 15-17th! She will have clovers all over the store with the sales on them! It should be a lot of fun. All of the ABM*G items will be buy one get one 1/2 off! All of the ABM*G items at Brittany Rae are $15 and under so this is a great deal! I will be taking more pieces over before the sale so there will be a great selection for you! Be sure to stop by and support all of the vendors there!

Today the Very Merry Unbirthday Comb sold. It is definately bittersweet. I LOVE this comb so much. It will be going to a photographer though so I am really hoping she takes some pictures with it. That would just be a dream! I will really miss this piece. It is one of my very favorites.



No comments: